Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures from Solon Chabad!!

Renee's husband, Donn Nottage, has come through again with fantastic pictures from the Happiness lecture that Dennis gave at the Solon Chabad.

(I was sitting right near Donn and thought, "How in the world is he going to get good pictures from this distance?" As you can see, I had nothing to worry about!)

I'm only putting up a few of them here, but they are the important ones: With Prager Group people standing with Dennis.

If you would like the entire set, please let me know and I'll contact Donn before sending them to you. Rabbi Greenberg already received his set and so did Dennis.










Thanks, again, Donn!


PS - In the picture below is Kobe Japan's very own Dennis Prager Group member, James Domingo.



No comments:

Post a Comment